Data protection is central to SIC-MARKING as we expand our efforts to become a worldwide specialist in marking and traceability solutions. With a global presence, we continually work to observe compliance worldwide and deploy the best practices in protecting data and championing user privacy.
As we drive the business daily, we strive to ensure that the data we receive is:
▪ Processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner
▪ Collected only for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes
▪ Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary
▪ Accurate and kept up to date
▪ Held only for the absolute time necessary and no longer
▪ Processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data
You are encouraged to review our updated terms on our website
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which will apply from 25 May 2018, creates consistent data protection rules across Europe. It applies to companies that are based in the European Union and global companies that process personal data about individuals in the EU. In summary, the GDPR gives consumers the rights of access, rectification, automated decision making and profiling, as well as the rights to erasure, restrict processing, data portability and object. We welcome the implementation of GDPR as it is an important step to enabling and empowering individual privacy rights.
Your contact for any questions
Data Protection Officer; DPO@sic-marking.com